Today is National Random Acts of Kindness Day. Isn't that wonderful? A day that we can show random acts of kindness to all. If you are stumped as to what you can do, below I've listed a few acts that hopefully will make you as the giver and the receiver smile. They are simple however you will find they are magical to your spirit and to the universe.
- Smile at someone.
- Be the first to say hello.
- Tell a Mother how pretty her child is.
- Make someone laugh.
- Pray for others and not just for you.
- Stop and allow a car to get into traffic.
- Comment a stranger on how nice they look.
- Tell someone working on the road "Thank You."
- If someone in the grocery line has one item and your basket is full allow them to go ahead of you.
These are just a few to get you started. However, any random act of kindness on any day is great for you and tremendous for the universe.
Last but not least; if you are not accustomed to treating yourself well: Give yourself a random act of kindness. That helps when healing the soul and boosting your spirit.
Until the next time,