I was blessed to have a good Mother although when I was younger, I felt she was the squarest person on the planet. However, as I matured, I recognized, the Creator knew exactly what he was doing by allowing her loving and gentle hands to guide me as I moved through the madness of maturing. I was so very lucky and for that I will always be eternally grateful. I still to this day don't recall when I started calling her "Muh." My brother and sister call her Mama, however, for some reason I always preferred "Muh." Gosh, I love her. On this day, I wish to share with you some of what I miss about Muh. I miss her:
- Absolute faith.
- Genuine Kindness.
- Warm and gentle nature.
- Love for all things small.
- Quest to do it right the first time.
- Simple yet profound ways of thinking.
- Not wanting to judge so quickly.
- Wanting to always help.
- Cards sent for no reason.
- Homemade Chicken salad.
- Homemade butter rolls.
- Crafts I still have.
- Watching her enjoy the food channels.
- Watching her enjoy the religious channels.
- Watching her enjoy "Murder She Wrote."
- Watching her enjoy "Texas Ranger."
- Acceptance of those unlike her.
- Being true to who she was.
- Never meeting a stranger.
- "Honey Hush" when something was good.
Until the next time,