I was thinking today about the "Guides" that are here with us as we traverse this thing called "life." Do you have a "God Guide?" What I mean by God Guide is that someone or something that you plug into when your path appears to be cluttered with "stuff." You communicate with them through your thoughts and everything is safe and will never be shared with anyone; unless you choose to do so. They are God's "Customer Service Department" and if allowed will help you solve anything! Your God Guide wants to be of service to you. It's their job to help!
Here are a few things I allow my God Guide to help me with:
- Reminding me to say "THANK YOU" upon opening my eyes in the morning.
- Expressing gratitude for keeping me from harm.
- Thanking them for my excellent health.
- Being grateful for having a few extra dollars.
- Leaning on them when I feel my faith is unsteady.
- Thanking them when my faith is strong.
- Laughing with them when having a very happy moment.
- Knowing their mental shoulder is there during a sad moment.
- Understanding all I have to do is ask to solve a problem.
- Talking with them out loud as I'm driving knowing I may be presumed "crazy."
- Asking them to affirm the feelings I'm having.
- Thanking them for keeping me "awake" as I travel my path.
God's Customer Service Department! They are available 24/7 and I guarantee, will always solve your problems, if you allow them. As my Guide says to me "Allow me to handle, what your eyes cannot see and I promise, it will work better than you ever imagined."
Until the next time,