Hope you are doing the things that are necessary for your growth!
I was thinking the other day of the billions of people that are in the world and what is so amazing about those billions is: Everyone has a story. When I give it conscious recognition, it is startling to consider, that all of us who walk this planet has their own story.
As you go about your daily doings; everyone that you see, think about what their story could be. When you see the following being played before you, consider what their "story" could be.
- A man is screaming at a counter clerk about something that seems so silly.
- A two year old is having a meltdown and the Mother looks exasperated.
- A couple holding hands.
- A baby smiling,
- An unfriendly customer service representative.
- An aggressive telemarketer.
- The man or woman in your office that you consider mean.
- Your neighbor who seems a little strange.
- An elderly person shopping alone.
- A pregnant teenager.
- The man in the "beat up truck" at the stoplight.
- The woman in the expensive car at the 99 Cents store.
- The beggar with the sad eyes.
- The people who solicit at your home.
- The actor who died of an overdose.
- The person standing in line who smells.
The moral of the story is: Before we jump to conclusion about anyone: consider their story.
Quite possibly, if we do that, we may find ourselves a little more compassionate. Because, remember, that someone is looking at us and wondering what our story is.
Until the next time!