Welcome to your new beginning! It's your time and this year belongs to you!! I know it can be overwhelming at times to remain focused on our goals and aspirations, however, "if it were easy then EVERYONE would achieve their goals." You know what to do and I imagine it's as simple as being organized. So, my gift to you is the following:
1. Get a tablet and place 2018 on the cover.
2. State your purpose for 2018.
3. Name your goals specifically.
4.Position your goals in your order of priority.
5.State a TIME that you want to accomplish these goals.
6. Break the goals into REALISTIC pieces.
7. Tackle the smallest goals so that you see movement.
8. DO NOT MOVE AHEAD UNTIL THE SMALLEST GOAL HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.
9. Check each goal when met to show your movement.
10. Give yourself CREDIT for achieving what YOU STATED YOU WOULD ACCOMPLISH.
Things happen!!! I have been promising to deliver new material and things came up. My mistake was "placing too much on my plate" without considering that life happens.! I now have a realistic goal of February 2018. Sometimes we don't practice what we preach!!!
Your goals are achievable. Understand what your purpose is for your goals and slowly accomplish them in a manner that is reasonable and realistic for you to achieve them.
This year belongs to YOU!!!!
Until the next time,